Who We Are
- Website: Mobile Locksmith
- When you comment on our website, we collect the information you provide in the comment form. To prevent spam, we also collect your IP address and details about the browser you’re using.
- If you’re uploading photos to our website, please ensure they don’t have embedded location data (EXIF GPS) to maintain privacy. People visiting our website could potentially download and extract location data from your images.
- When you comment: Opt to save your name, email, and website for convenience. This cookie lasts for a year.
- At our login page: A temporary cookie checks if your browser supports cookies. This cookie doesn’t store personal information and disappears when you close the browser.
- When editing/publishing: A cookie will be stored to indicate the post ID of the content you worked on. This expires after 24 hours.
- If you’re resetting your password, the reset email will contain your IP address for security reasons.
- Comments: Stored indefinitely so we can efficiently manage follow-up comments.
- Registered users: We store the data provided during registration. Users can view, edit, or delete their data, but cannot modify their username. Admins also have access to this data.
Your Data Rights
- If you’ve registered or commented on our site, you can ask for an export of your personal data with us. You may also request deletion of your data, but we may retain some for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
- To identify and manage spam, visitor comments might be processed by an automated spam detection service.